-
March 18th, 2005, 03:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Well, Kit #3 arrived yesterday. I was debating if I should keep her or not. The reason, her freckles are so faintly on her that you can hardly see them, but overall, she looks so much like my old Kit and her body tag is of the older versions too! so, I think she is staying. She is sitting on the bed right now. And wants to change into her school dress, to match my new bedding! lol. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I want to thank AG for helping me get the right Kit and shipping the 3rd one to me. The CS service was fantastic! Now, I need to send off the head and the body..... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
March 18th, 2005, 03:50 PM
#2
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
Ria thats great to hear thatyour Kit is back you must be so happy.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
March 18th, 2005, 03:52 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Ria:
I am so glad it has worked out for you!
Lara
-
March 18th, 2005, 05:53 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Well, now thinking of going for Kit #4, just checked this Kit and she has alot of scratches on her head and arms... sigh, it never ends, I'm a seriously thinking of selling all of my AG collection cause of this. Back to square one....
-
March 18th, 2005, 06:35 PM
#5
Inactive Member
That's so sad that you are having such bad luck with your Kit dolls. [img]frown.gif[/img] The exploding Kit story was just terrible! After I heard your story I checked my Kit and I noticed she has one of those "V-seams" in the back. I am now terrified her head will fall off - I don't think I could handle that! [img]eek.gif[/img] when did they start doing those weird v-seams?
Good luck with #4.
-
March 18th, 2005, 07:16 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Well, going to go tomorrow to AGP and see if I get #4. I'm going to be checking every Kit there! ha!
The V stitch was introduced in June with Nellie. My Nellie has the V stitch, so i'm worried on her too.
-
March 18th, 2005, 08:48 PM
#7
Inactive Member
aww! Don't sell your whole collection. I think it is a good idea to pick out Kit yourself. Good luck!
-
March 18th, 2005, 09:49 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
March 18th, 2005, 10:01 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Well, going to AGP tomorrow and going to exhcange her. Called CS and they know that I am bringing Kit and the broken Kirsten stuff. CS told me that this will be the best way to pick the doll, as I did not want them to send another one out and that one too have problems. So lets see what happens tomorrow, and if I do not find a Kit that I like, then I will be keeping this one, scars and all.
-
March 19th, 2005, 04:45 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Ria, I admire your patience. If something happened to my Kit, ya'll would have to visit me in the mental institution!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks